The Skills4Future camp is a virtual event that will shed the light on the importance of 21st Century Skills, digitization, and entrepreneurship for Palestinian youth as a way to build resilience. The 2 days camp will target participants from Gaza, West Bank and East Jerusalem.
The Skills4Future camp is part of our project; Skilled Young Palestine – Improving Resilience and Job opportunities for Youth (SYP). SYP aims to contribute to support Palestinian youth in gaining economic autonomy and building their resilience. The intervention targets vulnerable areas and groups in Palestine and supports the transition to employment and self-employment through improving skills and competences among Palestinian youth.
- Thursday the 8th of October, we will have a full day of inspirational introductive sessions on 21st century skills (9.00 till 17.30)
- Friday the 9th of October we will focus on further developing these 21st century skills (9.00 till 17.30)
- Awareness session on 21st century skills
- Success stories from Belgium and Palestine
- Media literacy
- Design thinking & Ideation
- Coding session
- Boosting online visibility
- Maker education and entrepreneurship
Gaza Sky Geeks
Education for employment (EFE)
European Training Foundation (ETF)